Thursday, April 27, 2006

Complete The Sentence Meme (edited)

1. My ex is: the one who taught me about loving and losing.

2. Maybe I should: work out more.

3. I love: reading a book in a cafe, sipping coffee.

4. I don't understand: love-hate relationships

5. I lose: my temper very easily these days.

6. People say I'm: funny, scheming, intelligent, the source of all gossips.

7. Love is: never everlasting.

8. Somewhere, someone is: dying. For HIV kills a person every 6 seconds.

9. I will always: cherish my friends and family as long as i live.

10. Forever is: not a measurement of time.

11. I never want to: fall in love blindly/cry over relationships.

12. I think the current US President: is more attractive than MM Lee.

13. When I wake up in the morning: I always feel hungry.

14. My past was: one of the lessons which i've learnt that made me a stronger person.

15. I get annoyed when: people don't keep left on the escalator, block the faregate while fumbling for their EZ-link cards/ people horn at me when i drive.

16. Parties are for: you to go wild/find a fling/ drink till you get pissed drunk.

17. My dog: is cute, but irritating sometimes (most of the time these days)

18. My cat: used to be a kitten.

19. Kisses are the best when: you get this special vibes. Spontaneous/Both feel strongly about each other. Not have someone drooling all over you. Gross.

20. Tomorrow: is always a better day.

21. I really want: to earn big bucks and live a better life.

22. I have low tolerance for people who: are stupid and wear clothings that look worse than my PJs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home