BEST
have a physiology paper tmr
Guess what's the best thing..
Er..i don't exactly know the format of the paper tmr. =(
No one said anything about the format. How nice of the lecturers
I HEARD from my friend, she told me it was True/False
I heard from another person, he told me it was MCQ.
I also heard from another person that it's bothe True/False + MCQ
What's up with these ppl. They think permutation and combination is it?
There is a huge difference in studying for a true/false and MCQ paper.
But i don't think it's gonna be essay. If not i'm screwed.
Good luck to me.
I've been having fucking weird sleeping problems
Last night, i drank too much coffee, i had a racing heart beat (and i thought i was caffeine intolerant! Gold Roast Coffee is damn power!). Faster than an F1 Formula Car. I couldn't sleep till 8am. And i slept all the way to 1pm. Just in time for my daily dose of Oprah.
Back to Round 3 of my notes. ROUND 3!!
I is a fast worker.
Heh, well..not really. But physio's my best subject. And i enjoy it alot.
I will go for Round 5 by tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home