Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Not Fair

I can't believe my buddy Anne is going Sydney to watch a Coldplay concert (with mr 27??)

This is so unfair
You stupid BITCHHHH

(kidding, you know i love you alot)

KNNNNNNN.
I'm so jealous

Firstly, she's going to Sydney (big time fun)
Opera House, Effing good seafood, Pancakes on the Rocks, Beaches, Cute guys, Cold Rock Ice cream, THE WEATHER (except when it was 42C the other time, pissed me off so badly).

Secondly, it's Coldplay.
They'll be coming to Sg in June i think. But for now, their live concert on dvd, which my dad got me shall suffice. =[

I still can't believe you are going to SYDNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I love sydney. In fact, i love Australia (except boring Darwin)
i've never been to is Melbourne, where my two good friends are right now. Oh, and tasmania (yuck, who wants to go to that disgusting place) and canberra
I don't think Melb is any better, just like boring Darwin. I can't believe my parents paid good money to go to some rivers to see jumping crocodiles, and having tonnes of summer bush flies charging into my precious ears. And those farmstays. What were they thinking? Nothing beats the farmstay at NZ. AhKWO (must spell this way, becuz google is so potent) can attest to that.

Lets take a trip down memory lane and see what are the places i've visited

First ride on the airplane to Tokyo when i was 3
Perth
Goldcoast X3
Cairns X2
SydneyX2
Darwin
USA (LA, SF, LV) - Nim was there when i was there too
Bangkok X3
Malaysia X infinity
Korea
NZ
Indonesia
Phillipines
Cruises to no-where X infinity

I think thats about it...

Next, I wanna go to
Africa
HK
Brazil
Europe

I should start studying my pharmacology now, because i think i'm screwed.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha fatty I went to coldplay and travis in 2001 with the girls and wallace. anyway i've got some stories about it, ahahha tell u next time. oooh i liek sydney as well and have yet to visit melbourne. darwin is ok what, outdoorsy. perth haha long time no go. brisbane seemed boring to me , gold coast wa fun although i didn't go to any theme park haha.see u soon my chubby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home