One Big Load Gone
I'm glad the time flew by fast today, for i've sat for my Pharmacology paper.
The biggest/worst nightmare.
I'm kissing my Pharmacology textbook good bye (though i've used it only once), along with all my notes.
It's really no joke doing this module. I remember studying in SMU once, and Shihui came up to me "are you reading english"?
Yes i am, but they don't look english
Goodbye to..
Abciximab
Salbutamol
Theophylline
Clopidogrel
Montelukast
Omalizumab
Cyclosporin A
Tacrolimus
Sicrolimus
OKT3
Phenelephridrine
Entacapone
Pargyline
Phenelzine
Prazosin
Edrophonium
Neostigmine
Bethanecol
Cocaine
Pilocarpine
Despiramine
Loratidine (my favourite anti histamines)
Chloropheniramine
Dimenhydrinate
Diphenylhydramine
Promethazine
Cromolyn
Cromoglycate
D-Tubocurarine
Atracurium
Ticlopidine
Warfarin
Heparin
Prednisolone
Bexamethasone
Fludrocortisone
Ciclesonide
Urokinase
Streptokinase
Atenol
Dobutamine
Aspirin
Good bye drugs!I hope i don't end up eating you guys next time.
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
This is onlf half of the drug names in my syllabus. I did not cut and paste this from somewhere.
I've been eating/drinking/dreaming of all these darling drugs since Sunday.
I'm happy that Prostaglandins and Histamines came out for 2/3 essays. And i'm glad i didn't study receptors. I knew it won't come out. I'm pretty good at spotting questions! Really. I've been doing that since Yr 1. This is for ppl who really have no time to finish studying, and have no choice but to try their luck.
I'm glad i've managed to survive only on 1 panadol (aka paracetamol aka acetaminophen) for this exam. It used to be 1 box! I've increased my threshold for algesia (aka pain), often caused by PGE2 and inflammatory mediators. And i'm glad my hormonal cycle is on track. No more screwed up ovarian+uterine cycles.
It's dysmenorrhoea for now. Grr!
Anyway, i overheard someone saying on the bus that the Progress Package has been banked into our accounts. Money lai loh!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$
800 buckarooos.
320 gone to ipod. FUCKKKKK.
100 to laptop instalments. BIGGER FUCK
100 to shopping. KNN!
wah, left so little money now!
But its okay, my A star pay is on da way! Big MONEY!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home