Pre-Exam Trauma
At this rate i'm going, i'll probably be inviting myself to me a member of NKF.
What this means is that..
I'm drinking way too much coffee a day,without hydrating myself. Coffee= anti diuretic
I've eaten instant noodles more than 3 times this week. I'm that screwed.
It took me 3 days to finish my 1.5l of water, even despite going for my evening jogs.
And my urine..it just looks like it has a uber high content of urea. HOLY CRAP!
Welcome to my screwed up life.
On a better note,
I'm starting this whole stupid 5km run thing again.
5km runs seem pretty endless for me these days. It feels like i'm taking 2 hrs to complete. (actually only 40mins)
My stamina has dropped drastically. I can't run a proper 5km without having stupid cramps or muscle pull. Knn, i rem two days back, i had this damn bad muscle pull near my left thigh. I spent the last 200m limping back.
Alot of things happened for the past 2 days which made me so fucking pissed.
1. I had to bring my Grand dad to the hospital to collect his colonscopy report. Now, how many of you have ever remembered me talking about my grandfather.I'm not even that close to him. And why was i mad? Look, i have 3 fucking useless uncles, who wouldn't even bring him to the hospital, and its not like they have a proper 9-5 job. Some are even fucking jobless. Cb. So, as usual, my mom volunteered, some ppl want to be filial what. Oh, and guess what, she volunteered, then she asked me to go. CCB lah. Its like shitting, then asking me to wipe your backside. WTF.
I was pissed. Why can't she ask my brother to go (he's having his hols now can). Her reason: oh, because you know about polyps. SO????????????????? So what if i know about polyps? I;m only a life sci student, not a medical student. Ask me go for what, like i can operate on the colon.
Lan lan, no choice, go lah, after my conscious started eating into me when i got less angry.
I have soft spots for animals, babies and elderlys (some only becuz there are some who think they are old, damn big shot. Those, annoy me alot)
2. I'm going to complain about the state of my kitchen again. Its akin to the Ghobi Desert. (read: barren). Knn, why is that no body bothers to stock up on food at home. I'm fucking pissed. Honestly, give me the money, and i will do all of you a favour and go grocery shopping. I think my parents are out to starve all of us or something. They will buy everything except the things that are edible to us.
let's see whats in the cupboard
- Nestum (What? Fucking oat cereals?)
- Quacker Oats (WTF OATS AGAIN!)
- Wholemeal bread (nabei, i've complained about this 1 gazillion times)
- Tasteless/hopsital tasting biscuits.
- Digestives
- Ah..i also have millo powder. OH, but guess what, no condensed milk??
Because the mother said, the powder is already sweetened! Too sweet no good
WHY MUST HAVE OATS IN EVERYTHING???????????????????????????????????
I wish i was living in Ethiopia, then i would learn to cherish all these oat-filled food
I'm so mad i tell you when i see all these fucking disgusting food esp when im hungry.
They don't get it or something.
Firstly, if you wanna buy wholemeal bread, fine, no choice, i will eat.
but hello, eat with what...BUTTER? and i have a stupid low in sugar jam in the damn fridge.
FYI: i hate jam!
Where's my peanut butter, or the nutella?
Gone, and no one's replacing it.
Then, the instant noodles also gone, becuz thats the only edible thing thats left. Me and Dom always eating them. We never touch those wheat shit in the cupboard.
Give me the money and i will tell you what i'll buy
-Baked Beans
-Campbelle Soup
-Frozen Nuggets
-Frozen Pizza
-Indo Mee
-Korean Noodles
-Ice cream
-WHITE BREAD
-Nutella
-Cheese
-Ham
-Sardines
-Oreos
-Sausages
-Eggs (you heard me, i don't have eggs at home)
Anyone who has visited my place, will know how bad my kitchen is. I think even the Hurricane Katrina victims and Tsunami victims have more canned food than me.
If you would like to donate the above items, or donate to the Starving Siblings Funds, do not hesitate to email or drop me a msg.
This weekend, i make sure my parents lug back at least 5 plastic bags of grocerys!
If not, i will KB
I know im super kaobei today,its becuz im pmsing, and secondly, i'm sick of studying,i dont feelstressed at all, but i know i will by Sunday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home