usual ramblings
i was called up for a job interview this afternoon, scheduled on friday
but you know what, i don't think i wanna go for it. I got this pretty bad feeling about it. I mean, afterall, its a job i wouldn't want to take up, nor imagine myself to be in that line in the next 10 years.
Now what fucking job is this?
Wealth management aka financial advisor aka....fucking insurance selling agent
In truth, i don't exactly have good vibes about such a career. Yeah, call me a skeptic. I'm that biased. Well you see, of course ppl in that line would telll you oh..how a couple of them in that line made in to the million dollar round table and stuff. But hey, how many percent of a whole herd of these buggers (sorry, no offence ahkow) actually made it that far? For one, i don't exactly have the gift of a gap. i can't really sales talk and psycho people, because if i did, i would've become a politician instead. Young PAP. Oh wow, such aspirations. But now. I hate to be at becks and calls of people, i hate to have to 'beg' them. I know, i don't have such rights to say this, who am i kidding, because im gonna be working under a boss next time.
My point is, i really hate persuading people, as much as i hate people persuading me because i'm simpy too stubborn for my own fucking good. Oh well, typical arian traits you say. You're right about that. I am stubborn, and sometimes, non-obliging. haha.
Oh, yeah, back to some rubbish..
I'm printing my scientific journals now. i've managed to finish 3 journals in 1 hr. Speed reading works eh? I have to finish up 6 ecology journals, then do a mini report on them. I'm reading shit about copepods and their egg production, i'm also reading about shallow-diving seabirds and their locomotion. I admire ecologist, for their patience put into new discoveries. I never knew observing birds for 3 years, could earn them an excellent nobel prize for that matter. Yeah, 3 frigging years! And its not just observing, its about doing statistical calculations too, to prove one's hypothesis. Great job scientists. (though i know i myself never gonna end up like you guys)
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
But i've got a headache now
xoxo
grace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home