Can there be love without chemistry?
This is one question posed by well..a friend/neighbour. Whatever you call him.
What do you think?
Well to me, i would like to say, there can be chemistry, but no love.
For example, how i have chemistry with so many guys around me, but i'm not attracted to them in a romantic way. Or maybe i'm just a fussy bitch. Heh
Back to the question, does love come with chemistry? From my experience, i always feel that there is love without the fucking chemistry. But you're gonna have a hard time dealing with the relationship, since the chemistry or x-factor is lacking. Wait, is that love or lust in that case? I don't know. I really don't dare say i love a person, when we can't connect, but, i'm still attracted to a person whom i don't have chemistry with. Okay, this confirm that it's lust i know. haha.
See, its not easy loving a person. Love comes with a lot of things, not just that special feeling. Its just like practising the piano. Once you've stopped, you just suck at it. And at this point of time, i just suck at loving someone. I mean, i've forgotten how to be affectionate or romantic. I think i'm getting used to my comfort zone, where everything just revolves around me and me and me. Who cares about the other half?
Lets tackle this question in another perspective. If two person share similar interest, are they assured of that exclusive chemistry between the two of them? I think not. Chemistry can't be based on simliar music tastes, hobbies etc. Its this X-factor. Something which you won't know, and no one will know. So you guys shouldn't laugh at me if i did happen to like some guy whom you all thought 'isn't really my kind'. I can't explain myself either. Shrugs
So here are the possiblities of a relationship:
- Pr(no chemistry| no love)
- Pr (there's chemistry| no love)
- Pr( there's love | there's chemistry)
- Pr (no love | there's chemistry)
- pr ( there's love/lust | no chemistry)
I think i fall under #5.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home