Saturday, December 31, 2005

What 2005 meant to me

  • My tumultous relationship with Ken. Triggered by Cookie Jar Girl + some other shit
  • Crying to my Dad over my first driving test failure
  • Lousy heck care Valentines Day
  • Ken missing our 2nd Anniv
  • 21st Birthday at HardRock Cafe, which i thought was pretty much a facade to make things look better.
  • Risshe's Birthday at Altivo, which was officially our last outing together
  • The end of our relationship on a pretty bad note
  • Tonnes of crying and depression
  • 1 week of extreme depression
  • Screwed up moodswings
  • 4 months to fucking move on
  • Lousy grade
  • Working at Drew & Napier
  • Science Dinner & Dance Committee
  • Went bonkers when passed my driving test after the 4th bloody attempt
  • Driving lessons with Dad, and learning how to park
  • Realising that there are wayyy better guys out there, and glad that the break up did happen
  • Enjoying the life of a singleton
  • Realising that dating is so much more exciting that being in a fucking relationship
  • Discovered that i may not want to commit to solely one guy anymore
  • I still can't park the car
  • I'm afraid of driving alone
  • I miss all my friends abroad
  • Sydney Summer Programme. The best thing that ever happened this year! Even better than the big break up!
  • Knowing that i'm independent, and can live on my own
  • The best book i've read this year was the Da Vinci Code
  • Discovered that i definitely deserve more than just him. Really!
  • Thankful that i heed everyone's advice, especially my bestest girlfriends. I love you all!
  • I want a boyfriend who can drive and treat me like a million bucks.

(all points arranged in chronological orders)

Goodbye 2005. You've been pretty much a shitty year,and pls dont even mention the word memories to me.You've made me realised how week i am. And together with 2005, all the stupid booty calls shall end too.

Lets welcome 2006. I'm definitely stronger to brave all crap you throw at me. Hurhur. I'm expecting more fun out there! So pls, make it a good year

Yours truly,
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home