Sunny Sunday
It's a really sunny Sunday today.
HEE.
Sunday= studying day. Though i would love to bask in the sun or go to the beach at this point of time.
Damn exams.
Glad i've managed to mug mug mug all night. Completed my immunology shit on tolerance and hypersensitivity. Heh.
Anyway, i caught Exorcism of Emily Rose yesterday with my buddy Ahkow. He's second guy i know who covers his eye in the movies. (WAHAHAHA). He was a BMT instructor who spews vulgarities like no body's business, he torments his recruits, then in the cinema, he covers his eyes because he's scared. That was pretty amazing. And of course, there's our good friend Mathew, who covers his eyes too, while we were watching this show called The Others? I can't remember. Funny guys. I think they're SNAGS. No guys would cover their eyes in front of girls. Those who act like they are not scared are just full of male machoism and ego. Come on, girls actually like seeing sensitive side of guys (for me at least). HAHA. When guys cry, i get really intrigued (not happy, you think i'm some sorta sadist?) Ah, the show wasn't too bad. Court case drama + a little snippets of horror shots. And for me, i did my classic two index finger covering my ear act. Strange eh. Its like a reflex action or sort, i always cover my ears when i watch horror show. I mean, you pay to watch a movie, then you better open your damn eyes. If not, money wasted. Am i making sense?
I might be going Bangkok in Jan after i come back from Sydney. HOORAH!
ps: My mom was reading the papers today, about blogs, and she asked if i had one. Haha.
I muttered some rubbish. I mean, er...i don't exactly wanna lie to her, neither do i wanna tell her about my blog. Oh what the heck
pps: does anybody wanna go to Sexpo? (singapore's first sex exhibition)- $15 bucks. Above 21 only.

5 Comments:
Fatty I will go with u to Sexpo, bloody cover charge though. I wanna go HK and yes BKK again but without Bunny Tan please!
s*i* of the *on**e
okay set. we go sexpo!
S*IF* B*O**S HAHAH!
huh. you mean you have a courthouse in your fac building? So cool!
But nothing scary happened at the courthouse you idiot!
woo! i wanna watch that show. but only in singapore cos i sleep by myself here and am scared. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home