Take Me Home To The Paradise City
Its rather unusual that i managed to wake up at 8.45am today. Strange.
Was supposed to get down to serious business (read: start studying proper! Immunology! Human Diseases)
Oh gawd. I've got tonnes of catching up to do. And why am i here? I think its becuz i really hate Immunology. I HATEEEE IT. hahah. Didn't help how we had to do another stinking dissection AGAIN! oh GROSS.
Drove daddy's car last night for the first time ever. I drove to the Airport. Heh. So fun. Gotta get used to his car. Apparently his car doesnt have much power steering, and moreover its my first time driving an auto car. Hah. I hope i like auto cars. The stupidest thing happened. You know when you drive an auto car, your left leg is like 'free'. Haha. so i actually used the left leg to step on the brakes. heheh. And my dad yelled. ROARRR. And it was also my first time driving on the freeway last night. So scary. Speeding cars, and being the anal and scardy cat me, i drove at 60km/hr. On the right lane. HAHA. And my dad yelled again, and said i shouldnt be taking the right lane. Oh btw, it was also my bloody first time driving on the right lane. HEHEHE. And parking was okay, cuz i parked head in.
Im gonna drive to my uncle's house again later at bedok reservoir. My dad thinks i need a tonne of practices. So i'll be driving quite frequently. Didn't help when my mom said she didnt feel safe in the car. Heh. 4 attempts do say alot eh. Snigger.
So anyway, lately, i think ive been gaining weight like no body's business. Its scary. Ive been drinking so much coffee too. Am i addicted? Hah. Just like how i'm addicted to Hobday's Big nose. Can't take my eyes off it. .
Lets see, i think i have a split personality at times. Why you may ask. er...actually im not very sure myself. Okay let me tel you why. On some days, when i think back about my past (specifically the fucking rship), i feel grossed out and disgusted. (DONT ASK WHY). And on other days, i yearn to go back to the past again. So am i fucked up or am i FUCKED UP? I dont know.
Ive got so much studying to do. God save me!
Here's a little something for all you guys, (provided you're not an Atheist). God gives you what you need and not what you want. Something i've experienced. Take my licence as an example. 4 blinking attempts. Initially, i wanted to drive REALLY bad, that i cried in my dad's car when i failed my test for the first time. HAHA Stupid me i know. Then subsequently, i was rather used to failing. I didnt give a damn. But i told myself, maybe its all part of God's plan. Like, say if i were to get my licence earlier, something bad could've happened right? ( i dont need to spell what this bad thing is.) CHOY! er...yeah. Am i making sense? Or am i typing rubbish?
On a happier note, i might get myself an ipod nano. I knew this day would come! Thats why i never wanted to conform to the early craze of that normal fat ipod or even the ipod mini. HURHUR. Now whoever has the normal ipod without the colour, you guys suck. Its like carrying one of those old fashion crab hammer handphone. Hehe.
I can't wait to pack my bags and leave for Sydney!
:))))))))))))))))))

3 Comments:
Eh my mother always tells me that, God gives u what u need and not what u want but KNN once in awhile God should you know GIVE ME WHAT I WANT. Oh another thing if you want something, you have to GET IT YOURSELF and WORK for IT TOO. AHAHAH you are a fatty driver! hobs.
hahaha.
it is true that God gives what you need what.
But then again, i don't need sadness and anger. So who gave me that ah? HAHA.
God gave you a big nose!
Hallelujah!. heeeee.
Dear Gracie, from OG right? haha treasures. anyway at times my nose may be too big or my breasts well pretty much invisible and my thighs wobbly but I still think I m attractive leh, AHAHAH am I ego? like glenn ong (err not gillian fong hor). that is the world's most GORGES guy? hmmm...
Post a Comment
<< Home