Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Return of The Stalker

Ah, what a day.

On my way to school at Simei MRT, i met that stupid 2002 stalker. What luck. I was going up the escalator, then i saw someone leaning over the parapet wall, and gave that sorta fake smell. What the hell. I walked away. Thank god my train came! No he's not ugly or anything. He's actually average, and he's definitely way better than Nim's Tacky. HEHE (private joke)

This was what happened in 2002.
I would leave house at 6.45am, looking stoned, walking extremely slowly because i was damn tired. And i was definitely oblivious to the external surroundings. You know, those tormenting JC days which no one would ever wanna go through again. Yeah, so then, this stupid fella clad in his disgusting green uniform started walking beside me as i walked past the coffeeshop. I must say the army camouflage worked well. I didn't even notice him! Great, so he's been waiting for me at the bloody coffeeshop.

Stalker: Hi, can i get to know you?
Me: (in my heart..for what?). Huh? -weird loook-
Stalker: I'm Dave (or issit Tay, or issit David)
Me: Oh okay.
Stalker: Are you going to school? (yeah fucking DUH. Can you pls use some brains. Im wearing my school uniform. Do i look like i just came back from clubbing?)
Me: Yeah (BIG DUH IN MY HEAD)
Stalker: So how are you coping in school?
Me: okay i guess (in my head: is he a dumbfuck or what, who the hell asks this sorta questions!)
-stalker boareded the same train as me, and we bought alighted at tampines-.
I really didnt bother to make small talks or anything like that.
Just when i was walking out of Tamp train station
Stalker: I'm sorry if i scared you
Me: -fake smile- (in my head: you don't scare me, you disgust me you fucking desperate army baffoon!)

After that, he kept bloody waiting at the stupid MRT station entrance for me. I had to wake up EXTRA early to avoid that prick. Urgh.

okay fast forward to Feb 2003 (after A levels)
I started working at Starbucks.
On this very unfortunate night, while i was on shift, he popped by Starbucks with his friend.
And they both ordered a root bear and Earl Grey Tea. What a joke.
And he kept appearing again and again! And wont leave till the store is about to close. Irritated, i stopped working the night shift. Then that bugger kept asking one of my co-workers, also my very good friend where i was. HUHH. And who the hell told him my name? Must be some prick in Starbucks. Eh dont anyhow give out names can! Ah whatever.
Glad i didnt bump into him for a really long time. Except for today.

And right now, i'm fucking irritated.
Mr Irritant aka Mr I-can't-stop-bugging-you is getting on my nerves. He should be in camp 24/7. And never get a chance to come out of civilization, lest he'll bother me. I mean, he's nice etc, but gets kinda clingy at times. Haha. And i won't divulge who this irritant is. It'll spelll trouble.

He always msgs me on msn this
Irritatint: hey!
then keep quiet for a fucking long time.
Me: yah what?
Irritant: Dao!
Me: -closes the window-

If you msg me, then you better have something to say. This has happened for the 10154986453th time.
Stop irritating me. And i don't see why i should entertain you. Go get yourself a girlfriend pls!

Yes, i'm nasty to the people i don't exactly like. And i would never hesitate to show my nastiness.
Then again, its only a handful of people whom i don't like. Other then that, i'm nice, and most ppl like me. I can't think of an enemy, or a friend who loaths me. haha.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg@ brings back memories! ahhahahahahahahahha stalker!
hobbies

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea I wanted to tell you that you are far from nasty hahaha.. amanada hobay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home