NATAS
Wah lau eh. Damn fucking full. My stomach hasnt felt that bloated for a really long time. my gawd! Such a bad feeling.
I just had a bowl of instant noodles. The spicy mushroom one, the one that comes in a red packet. Fucking good! I always feel damn satisifed eating that. And im bringing that to sydney!
And today, i followed my parents down to the NATAS fair. The annual travel exhibition at Suntec Convention Hall. And i still rem 3 years ago, i met Nim & Nut at the fair. They were boooking tix for their Melbourne trip, while I on the hand was booking for my Cairns/Brisbane Free & Easy trip. (which turned out so magnificent, i visited those two places again the following year)
So packed, though it was a friday. So many ppl giving out flyers. I told my dad if we were to collect the flyers and shove them into the huge plastic bag they gave, and sell it to karang guni, sure to get quite a sum of money. Heh. Of course i didn't. I was too tired. Anyway, my parents have booked tickets to China. They'll be visiting Shanghai, HangZhou and i don't know what else. Its a pity i won't be going. They'll be leaving in Oct, which means 8 days to myself. HEH. My mom said they might fly to Sydney in Dec too, then can celebrate Xmas. Haha. Okay sure. whatever.
SPeaking of which, i've yet to accept the Summer school programme. I have to do it by next Thurs. I was just thinking..6 weeks. can i bring myself to do the damn laundry? Bah, or leave everything unwashed till i return. Haha. so gross. Because, judging from the state of my room, its equivalent to a warzone/Katrina wiped out zone. I have folded clothes on my table. Too lazy to put them in the cupboard. I have a pile of folded clothes in the wardrobe, not yet separated. Ive got bags strewn all over. Newspaper, books notes on the floor. heh. No wonder hobs said my room is like a sty. But hers isn't any better. Hur.
Damn fullllllllllllllll. This week i havent gone jogging, because i was too busy, and im getting the usual headaches and shit. The daily drilling (becuz of lift upgrading) is killing me. Giving me splitting headaches and shit. It has been like that for the past 2 fucking weeks. I shouldve moved into hall this sem.
Ah, the thought of ppl whom i know (but didn't tell them about my blog) reading my blog agitates me. I find it quite hard to be candid sometimes. No seriously. I can't really be that candid anymore.
For one, they might judge me. For another, they may spread shit about me.
Nuff said.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home