Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Decisions Decisions

You know i never like making decisions. Urgh! And i need help. I'm deciding between these two. An ibook G4, according to my friend nick, who is a mac geek, this G4 now has bluetooth and whats no. I can't rem what he said. Price: $1.6. The only reason why i'm hesistating is because its a Macintosh! As usual, afraid of changes, can't adapt to changes yada yada. The anal me is not very willing to be a mac convert. Though the mac geek promised me that i'll never look back. 12 inch, 40gb, 512mb. Hm....




Or an Acer Travel Mate. A little boring, but definitely the safest bet. I still like the ibook design. Well, 60gb, 15 inch, 256mb, blue tooth,
Both are of the same weight.
So how?
And it sucks how i have to finance this laptop by myself. SUCKSSSSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home