Friday, July 22, 2005

The most sian and irritable period..

Is not only when I'm PMSing or when I'm depressed, but also the bidding prior to the start of the my fucking academic year in NUS. The Great & Almight Uni thats ranked 18th in the world. Pure bollocks i say.

Now, I'm feeling frustrated, fucked up. I don't know what modules i want to do, and even if i do, can i get them? I was just looking through the time table again, trying to have a back up plan in case anything fails. You know, typical NUS students, they stand by their computer promptly at 9am and start bidding. I kid you not. I rem going online at 9.03am to register for a tutorial, wah, and to my disgust, out of 50 slots, only 3 were left. KS? i call them VKS. Very Kiasu.

I'm pissed and annoyed because of this bidding shit. For starters, they didn't allocate us any modules, cuz we're supposed to bid for modules that we're concentrating on. For me, its Biomedical Science. Now i have 5 headaches instead of the usual 2-3 headaches. Bid for what leh? The timetable is fucked up. So many things clashes, nice modules are at ungodly hour of either 8-10am or 6-8pm. what the fuck is wrong with these ppl! Can't they make the senior's stay in NUS a little bit more memorable? Though it never was memorable to begin with. Dumbass.

Cores modules aside. My biggest worry, my breadths, which is like cross fac modules. I have one arts GEM to clear, and it has to be a Level2 module, cuz i've exhausted all my level1 modules. And the module which i really wanted to take, clashed with some shitty core modules. So that means, its either i clear my GEM on my final semester (if not doing honours, but i think i am), or, i take a fucked up gem like.."Film & History", which undoubtly puts me to sleep like...*snap*, or "Arts & Philosophy"..modules like these ask qns like.."why is a chair a chair". Fuck it okay, a chair is meant for sitting. Period. I don't care why it's called a chair. See why i'm such a lousy arts student? I don't like stupid logic like these. Groundless arguements and whats not. Grr. I'm fine with psychology though.

So anyway, my mom called me to ask me about the Summer School i applied couple of months back. I remember telling only my Dad that, i think he told her. Wah, and she said its good that i go for it. Wah lau eh, if she encourages me to go abroad, then why make me stay in stupid NUS in the first place!!!! Such a sick and disgusting place. She even wanted me to apply for exchange at King's College can! WAH LAUUUUUUU. Why she never say earlier! Oh i think she did, but i was too lazy to apply. Hehe. I think she may even want me to find a job abroad, say Sweden, where her good friend is a shareholder of a biomedical Hub, doing researching on Alzheimer. Coool eh? Then i can have swedish meat balls from ikea every single day! Hooray. (i'm talking cock about eating meatballs everyday)

And today, i spent $40 bucks on lingerie at Le Senza. Haha. Different colour as yours Nim! But still nice. Whee! Quite 'atas' leh the shop. Like Victoria's Secret. So i think all guys should go there to get their gfs some nice lingerie. I think its quite worth the money. Speaking of which, push-ups make your boobs smaller. I just realised that. Sob. And PMS makes your boobs bigger. What the hell right? Everything in a woman's body is so unstable. Their mind, their mood, their period, their boobs, their horniness. Whats up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home