On Wednesday Night & my usual rubbish
Zouked. With the gang + 2 couples. Coupledom In Phuture. Must get out ASAP! Since i couldn't find any nice guys ard anyway.
Oh fuck, i still hate being single. Fuck it. And like what that Rockson dude would say " KNNBCCB". ( i quote him) This thought kinda dawned on me after Zouk. (Nim, i'm not saying you or your friends) Its just one of those fucked up thoughts on a fucked up night. A very random thing.
10mins into Phuture gave me a fucking bruise on my 2nd right toe, with a minor abrasion. Again i quote 'KNNBCCB" this fat bitch was bulldozing her way or something, making space for herself to dance. WTF. Fat and ugly, take up so much space! i'd rather she be a bouncer. That bitch! She stepped on my toe with her stiletto heels can! Didn't even apologise, worse, didn't even realise that she stepped on me.Too much fats deposit that her nerves became numb ah. Bitch.
Glad i got out of Phuture ASAP. With Neha & Carlos Santana. I kinda felt bad that i had to tag along with them before the gang arrived. Sorry Neha anyways. I really am sorry if i did spoil your night with Mr Santana.
Met Sharon at Zouk. Said hi, bye, shallow talk. She was with her Sports Camp MC. Saw some famliar faces there. And she introed me to this guy who was in Bishy. And asked if i could remember him. Like huh.? (yes, me & sharon, we were in Bashy. Sister/brother of Bishy)
Gang arrived. Saviour! Phew. Sat outside WineBar with them, Nick Koh was there too, with his funny Harry Potter glasses.
Didn't drink much. Had my first drink with my credit card,while the rest could only flash their debit card. Tehee. Had one shot of something, courtesy of Nim's friend.
Talked to Moe Joe at Winebar. Bitching about our fucked up lives. Talking cock with the rest. blah blah.
We didn't go back in after that.
I think the clubbing novelty has kinda worn off. And in addition to that, Phuture was sardine-packed, music wasn't good. I'm not sure about Zouk. I don't really fancy retro anyway.
Supper after that. Tony drove us (including Nim's friend + bf) to Gallery Hotel, so we could check out their rooms for their 1st year Anniv. Oh yeah, i think it was that that fucking triggered that fucked up thought about being single and shit. Oh whatever. Being single, i could go on dates, and make the guy pay for everything. Heh. And i don't have to eat at dodgy places like Foodcourts that serve F Grade Food. F for Fucked up, not Fantastic. And i don't have to take trains back! Ahh..
So anyway, did a roadshow with Nimmy today. And i'm going to bring a camera to take a pic of ourselves tmr. We look hilarious.
I think i've sorta decided on my core modules (thats if the bidding points aren't outrageous)
- Human Physiology
- Molecular Basis of Human Diseases
- Food Safety & Assurance
er..yeah. Thats it for now. As for breadths, we'll see. I might wanna take a Level 3000 psychology module if the bids aren't that high like previous sem. =(
So anyway, now that i've all the time & possibly money in the world, i could do almost whatever i want. yay yay. My bank account just grew fatter overnight. I didn't win the 5million TOTO lah. I wish i did, then you would see me in a nice Porsche. So, back to my random rants. My hair is like hay now. But, i've managed to tame them with the new Pantene Hair Moisturizer. HEHEH. Its quite good really. Ah doesn't matter cuz in no time, i'm gonna do something to my hair. Like never before. Hmm..and all the dinners/outings are disrupting my jogging/excercising regime. Wah lauuu eh. I used to jog 4-5 times a week, now its 1 time a week! Record breaking. Shitttt. 4-5times a week is quite detrimental to your precious ligaments and cartileges. Cuz your knee will hurt after a while, and thats what i'm experiencing now. Wah, and my weight fluctuates like high tide and low tide. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Its either me, or my weighing machine is faulty. But i think its me. Wah lau ehhhh. I'm going back to counting calories again. Hi evan, can i join your 'Count-My-Calories-Club'? , though by right, i was the founder of that club since 2001.
I've got to a Car Wash Event this Saturday at East Coast Park. Those with cars, i will hound you. So you better not siam! Carpark E3. Be there, or be square. Teehee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home