Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Part 2

KC gathering is always fun. Though only me and Hobs were the only ones from 4/6, we still had fun with the 4/5 ppl. We are like two damn close classes. Heh.

Before we met them, i was with hobs at Raffles City, and some Korean woman approached her to be a model. Wah..she's quite glam, so i don't think its a scam. heh. and I had to be the translator. I didn't know how to say eurasian in chinese. Hehe. I should've just told the woman that she's 100% pure indian, without that red dot only. Wasted. That was my only chance to get back at her. HEHEHE.

Then we went Far East, cuz her heels were damaged and she found out she wore the top inside out. Haha. still dare to take so many pics. Heh. its okay Hobs. Just be careful next time. We finally met everyone outside Crystal Jade @ Taka. Yummmmm. I loveee their food.

Then we went to Gailee & Friends at Cine for dessert, or drinks rather, and Cher's hazelnut drink tasted like ice. Hah. yucks. And as for my Mocha, couldn't even taste a tinge of coffee. Bahhh. but it was cheap. So its okay, and we had free soup.

Oh fuck, i think i'm gonna quit my job by this friday. I was supposed to leave next friday, but they threw me and Nic a pile of disgusting and mindless job which we thought was the stupidest thing ever. SIGH

And, i'm stresseed over modules and bidding, and having a nice time table, and not know what Unrestricted Electives to take.

Fuck, and i think i've gained weight. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to go on a diet again. And start my crazy jogging regime.




So candid. I like this shot!


KC Primary-KC Sec-JC-University Students.


My dimples like no otherr


Heh

Forgot where we took this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home