On Club Momo & my usual rants
Went to Club Momo last night for Toni & Guy's Graduation. So cool, the event was at a club. I had invites. Heh. Thanks to Nimmy.
I havent exactly heard of that club before, but well, its worth visiting i guess. Very huge area. Its like a zouk+embargo+walawala all under one roof. They have live bands, they have nice cushions, not too sure about the music, cuz they played pop remixes and some house yesterday? Hehh. In all, its 2.5X bigger than Zouk. Trust me on that.
Ladies night on Weds, free flow till 5am. Men get in for free before 10pm on Weds, Fri, Sat.
And there was a massive queue outside Club Momo last night. GEEs. I think its because of the free entry. But we had invites, so let those stupid ppl go line up to get in! And they have nice toilets, according to Nim, they look very "Barbie" for the girls lah. Not sure about the male toilets.
Crowd wasn't too bad. Alot of 'our-age-ppl' The ppl there looked better than Zouk ppl i think. Less poseur-ish
Club Momo
5 Magazine Road, Central Mall
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay. (not city hall like what that stupid hobs told me! I think i have better map reading skills than you)
p/s: Moe, i hope you had fun with the gang after we left. Heh.
pp/s: Happy 21st Birthday Neha!
***
Yeah so anyway, school's about to start. And i'm having hell of a problem picking the modules i want to do this sem. I've got alot of compulsory modules to take. OMG. URGH. And they all come neatly with 4-6 hrs of lab work. Wonderful!! Alot of things to be done, to read up blah blah. Alot of planning, back up plans for the time table. I still wanna pack my timetable like sardines. HAIYAHHH. So fucked up. I don't know. All i know is that, i need to put in more effort next sem because i am this close to doing Honours. I know i won't like my honours year. I'll be meddling with E.coli everyday, and DNA and shit. I wanna do honours so i can escape from working. Am i brilliant? I think i am. Then after honours, i will continue studying again, so i can run away from the working world. WHEEEE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home