Random Thought
I had Turkish food for dinner today!
Yum
And I'm listening to Bach's version of Canon in D.
Its fucking AWESOME!!!!!
Then again, I could never handle a Bach or Chopin piece. heh. I'm too lousy for that
I still listen to classical music.(in case you didn't know)
But don't ask me about the history and shit, cuz i don't know.
***
1 more week before i quit
And i can club and waste my nights away. Do crazy things, get mad, but not too wild.
Work out like mad! Eat supper! Embark on Diet Regime!
My dear hobs, we have a date at Zouk next week!
I promise i won't call you fat pig anymore.
Hobs has Zouk Membership now. Yay. Member's Area. Cute guys. Yay Yay.
Speaking of which, the lawyers in my office are damnnnnnnn hot. And some are cute.
No wonder they say lawyers are usually quite scandalous.
Same for the girls too. Damn hot.
There was this bunch of lawyers who played pool in the recreation room today.
Its like Cute-Guys-Galore
Got brains, got looks, eloquent, probably can drive.
(its one of the best lawfirms you're talking about here honey)
Do i sound materialistic?
Hmm..thats what you get when someone never did cherish your heart.
Gone are the days where i believed in true fucking love.
Gone are the days where i believed in true fucking love.
Unconditional love can go fucking kiss my ass.
Until i meet a guy who could move me.
But its not gonna be an easy task
I want someone who can drive me home
Eat at nice fancy restaurants on special occassion.
Gives me surprises
Buy me nice gifts( need not be expensive!) and not tacky presents.
Send me flowers on my birthday even though i don't think they cost alot.
Outspoken and candid about how they feel
Drop me a msg out of no where.
Open the door for me
***
Plans where to eat/go 3 days in advance
Arrives earlier than me all the time
Tells me
"Don't worry, i'll hold the door for you, " when i panicked as the MRT door starts beeping
"Why don't you stand over here"
when this asshole had his haversack brushing against my back
Walk me to my door step (so i don't have to run up the stairs)
Asks if he could send me home, rather than ask if i need him to send me home
As if it was some obligation
Men.
I think i would probably be happier being a lesbian.
Just that sex will be abnormal and gross.
Haha

2 Comments:
man~...
u're becoming a materialistic b*tch...
but u're still my gd old bud... hah
thanks buddy!
its hard to get that old feeling back again lah. Once bitten twice shy buddy! You're not that good yourself either hor. HEHHHHHH.
Post a Comment
<< Home