I want a money tree
The Phantom of the Opera tickets cost me almost a whopping $300. But i think it's gonna be worth it.
SIGHH
This week, i've decided to buy a penny stock. (to cover my 300 bucks tickets)
I'm paying $0.15 this week. I could've gotten it for $0.11 last week
Bloody hell!
I'm crossing my fingers that by the end of march, it'll go up to at least $0.30
Thing about penny stock is, it's okay to invest abit, rather than have your money sit in the bank and collect a meagre interst of 0.25%.
I would consider penny stock as a high risk investment. Because when you buy them, and if price keeps dipping, it's hard to find a potential buyer because of it's low liquidity, then you'll end up losing more money. And one last impt thing about penny stock is that unlike blue chips, pennystocks have only a handful of shareholders because the company is not that established, they don't have a good track record or history, which makes it harder to pick stocks.
However, if you do get insiders news, then it's the best time to buy. Provided that your insider's news is a reliable one.
Bottom line: Make your money work for you. And not work for your money
I must go sleep now!
Labels: Money Talk

1 Comments:
OTCF: GOGB . GoIP Global is up over 50% since last week. It looks to be a runner.
Post a Comment
<< Home