Whoopeee $$$$$$$$
I'm in a good mood today, despite some fucker pissing me off last night that i deleted him off my msn list. For being a total prick. Be thankful if you're on my MSN list. I have a high tendency to delete/block ppl from my list.
Today, i got a call from UOB. Heh. I can't waittttttttttt (to go for the interview)
Ahh, and i plan on buying a new guitar. The guitar i have is thrashy as hell.
I threw away my first guitar just few months ago. The second one is really screwed. Can't even tune for nuts, because the wooden part is coming off. Tsk.
I think i want a black acoustic guitar. I hope i find a cheap one
It's Vday tmr. I'd rather be at home than go out with guys shorter than me.
No biggie.
Labels: Happy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home