Friday, August 11, 2006

Ultimate Pet Peeve

To have my hair smell like
a) bbq charcoal
b) cigarrettes smoke

As the title of this post suggests, more often than not, i get extremely annoyed whenever i come home with bad smelling hair. Oh gawd. Imagine, having a nice shower, smelling of Dove showerfoam, your hair so prim and nice smelling, and then 2 hours later, you come back smelling so rotten. Even the smell of xylene isn't that repulsive.

Just got back from that horrid over-rated Fishermen's Village with Bud. Funny how neither of us know the way. 45 mins drive can! Me= night blindness + no sense of direction. I hate that place. Exorbitant food, stupid dim lights (read: I can't even read what's on the menu), trashy food, bad drinks, lack of fresh air, crowded. The list could go on.

You know where's way better? I think it's gotta be the one merv brought me to. Some place at the tanah merah chalet. Not many know about that place too. Same concept. Deffo nicer than trashy fishermen's. They should just call it the kellong@pasir ris. The one at tanah merah has excellent ambience. You could choose to sit indoor, or outdoor. You could hear the sound of waves, then there's the occasion airplane flying by. Very peaceful and quiet, food is good and really cheap. And the best part, you don't come back with smelly hair because its not all that crowded.

Shocker of the week: I can't believe Tockers bumped into good old Paul aka Mr Intern at D&N. Bloody smart ass. wah, i can't believe 7 years flew past just like that.



2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh don't waste your money there come to siglap!!!

les

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger grace said...

I hate siglap too
bloody reclaimed land, no MRT, so out of the way!
ahahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home