On life and goals etc
I think i've kinda missed my sleeping time. Now i'm pretty wide awake.
Shall ramble abit before i try to sleep. I've got things to do in the morning. urghh
So lets see..
I feel that my life has changed so much. I was browsing old pictures, dated between 2002-2005. My gawd. I didn't believe myself for a moment. I couldnt believe i went through all that. So scary.
I didn't view every damn pictures. Just found it hard to swallow, becuz of who i was then, and who i am now. The stark contrast!. Tsk. I questioned myself, was that really me last time. Tied down, committed, foolish. Haha.
I guess we all grow up. We move on in life, we meet new ppl, we find new things to do, our personality may change a little, for better or for worst. I think i can finally say that i've grown up.
No more tantrums, no more idealistic fantasies, no more infactuations. I feel like i'm getting more and more serious by the day. I don't know. And, my expectations are somehow high, yet realistic.
Gone were the days where everything revolves around studying and socializing. I guess the only time you grow up and learn is when you say goodbye to exams and books. Only then, you see the true value of the word 'independence " and "responsibilities". I don't know what life's gonna be like 10 yrs from now. Bigger burden, more problems.
Life is really short. Cliche as it may sound, i always believed in cherishing every moment in life. Which kinda explains why i'm pretty sentimental. Haha. Less sentimental now to be honest. Friends are going "omg, i can't believe we've started working". Well, hey for all you know, we could be attending each other's wedding's dinner. Ah, not mine at least. 'Marriage' is one hell of a scary word, which equates to lifelong commitment.
I read somewhere that, the passion is not exactly the key factor in maintaining a marriage. Well, passion dies, just like a flame. My guess would be tolerance, forgiveness and love. Passion will die off eventually, but i don't suppose you could stop loving a person.
On a lighter note, i hope to go somewhere end of this year
I'm thinking Europe, Taiwan or Shanghai.
Why these 3 places? Because i get free accomodation! Am i brilliant or what?
This post is absolutely random, with no link between paragraphs
Just ignore me.

1 Comments:
Hahah
eh i remember the song
btw,its andrew seow.
Post a Comment
<< Home