Monday, July 31, 2006

Today..

I cut myself with the blade of the microtome, just to see how sharp it was.
Yeah right.
By accident of course, because i was dusting the wax flakes away, then the next moment, i saw my finger bleeding. Thank god it wasn't a deep cut, though it didnt stop bleeding till 15mins later.
I've so many encounters where i accidentally brushed my fingers against the blade, but only the epidermis was sorta cut, and thus, no bleeding.

And for the uninitiated, you could click on this
to find out what a microtome is. In short, it is a manual machine used to section tissues as thin as 4 microns on average.

And on a lighter note, i'll be going to HSA to observe a day of Post Mortem.
So, pls wish me luck. I hope i don't faint.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home