Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fwah

Another week has gone by so quickly. Yesterday seems like Monday. I wonder why the days go by so swiftly, without even me realising it.

I've got quite a bit to do over the weekends. Pretty excited about them.
Probably a movie tmr. Sorry les, couldn't make it tmr, but thanks for putting me on the guest list nonetheless.
Some dinner at the NUS guild house. Not that i'm an alumni member, my friend is though, and i'm invited. Heh.
Might bake again this Sunday. Whee
Stupid old man bud striked 4d. Honestly, how many ard our age would go buy 4d. Soccer bets i can understand, but 4d???? Lao ah pek! And i'm obviously in for a treat tmr. hur. It's funny how he told me like my comments had some impact on him. I'm not even talking about a hurtful comment or anything. But once in a while, i'll just irritate the hell out of him, and tell him how lame and corny he is. And he told me, how that made him inferior and self conscious? Huhhh.

Aiyah, whatever it is, no one should take me seriously, unless i tell you "i'm serious'. If not, take all my comments with a pinch of salt.

I think i talk too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home