Tuesday, August 15, 2006

That Phone Call




It's funny how one phone call can evoke so much memories.
That familiar voice, that heavy australian accent made me miss him and Sydney, and the ppl whom i go
t to know there.
Mike gave a surprise call the moment i ended work. Strange how he likes making all these out-of-the-blue calls/text just to ask how i'm doing and stuff. heh. I think i should bug him to drop by Singapore.

Certainly, he made me miss Sydney a hell lot. I still remember during this time, i had to attend briefings, go through rounds of interviews, submit many application forms and stuff. But it was all worthwhile.

I miss the weather over there, i miss shopping there. Life was perfect. Everyday was a happy day. So much shopping, and hanging out, and meeting new ppl and the crazy fun we had. Ahh. I'm so glad i followed my heart. Going abroad without the parentals is excellent fun.

I think i deserve a good holiday at the end of this year.
Afterall, i've been deprieved of my graduation road trip

damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home