Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Now, fuck off and stop thinking my world revolves only around you

Honestly,
I get damn fucking pissed off when some ppl think i'm still hung up over certain issues.

Because i don't give two shits about the past anymore. Enough is enough. You have my word. So stop thinking like you complete me. You only complete the monster in me with your absolute cowardice. So every emo song/movie which i've posted is linked to the past? You wish. Disappointed eh? Like i give a damn.

I think i'm entitled to talk about anything that pleases me. It's my blog afterall. Too bad, i wasn't given the proper closure. I've already awarded that closure to myself, because i'm brave. However, that sorta 'closure' doesn't really deter me from remembering those nitty gritty issues. I'd choose to avoid them if possible. I don't wallow in self pity at all.

Why can't i even mention the word 'sad memories'? People feel sad and happy in life. Sad memories does not always equate to the times when i had commitments to fufil. As though i don't get sad about other things in life.
Sad memories is sometimes about missing the boat, my fucked up freshmen stint in school, my friends leaving me alone here in Singapore, my family, and other personal stuff which i don't go around broadcasting to every soul who reads this blog.
There's so much more in me than that ordinary past which i lived for.
Tsk tsk.

Now, to put things politely, 'sod off' is all i'm gonna say



Not happy about my posts?
Then don't read lor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home