Saturday, November 26, 2005

The fat and the ugly

The best thing i love about exams is, the stress. Haha.
Boy do i sound really psychotic. Because when i'm stressed, i barely eat. And when i don't eat i don't gain weight. I lose weight instead. How nice. While others binge on chocolates, instant noodles, candies, coookies, i on the other hand surive on 1 meal a day. Which explains why i've lost 3kg in 1 damn week.
Its not that i have an eating disorder, i'm afraid i would never succumb to that, cuz Singapore's food is simply too good to be missed. But rather, i lose all appetite knowing that i have half a sem's work to cover in 7 hrs. Which is rather screwed i would say.

So good luck to those fatties who have gained weight during exam period! You guys have to go work your ass off to lose that kilo of lipids. I on the other hand, will a) remain like that b) eat and work out.

I can't seem to understand how some ppl can stock up their ration as though terrorists are gonna bomb NUS any minute. Read: 4 bars of chocolates, canned food, instant noodles, chips. WTF?

And today's microbiology paper was pretty much a breeze. Hahhhhh. And that makes me happy. And when i'm happy, i eat. I went for a family dinner. We had chilli crabs, and some other dishes. 10 damn solid zhi char dishes.

Its time i go mug for my Medication module.
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home