Thursday, November 24, 2005

ROARRRRRRRR

Here's one of those stupid Friendster msgs i've received from losers. This one really takes the cake. I'd rather ppl type "can b frz?" rather than this lame piece of shit.

"Hello,

First of all i know you've been hit on by at least 15-
20 guys a week on here, all wanting one thing or
another, and youre probably laughing at all the
clowns.

Next, i'd just like to take 3 minutes of your time,
to let you know that I enjoyed reading your
profile, and I wanna know what you're like.

Id like to invite u, to just think abt it for a second:
if u met a nice guy on here, and wanted to chat
further with him, wouldnt it be good if both of u had
msn? You both could add each other, talk, and
enjoy the company. And, in case things dont work
out, we
could always be friends. ;-)

Toldya this letters pretty long. I bet it took a few
minutes of your day (hours maybe, depending on
how many times youve read it). Anyways, you've
had a look at your mail folder, clicked on the
icons, read the letter, and probably giggling right
now. Go on, hit that reply button, and i guarantee
you'll get a dozen other things to laugh about
within the next few days.

Catchya

Dave

P.S> Dont worry, I wont tell anyone we met on the
internet! ;-) "

Why does this msg take the cake?
Because its fucking lame. What sorta pick up line is that? Even my dog can come up with a better pick up line, or a pick up bark rather.
Use a better pick up line next time to compensate for your uglyness/loser-ness

Irks the hell out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home