Monday, August 22, 2005

Damien Rice - Delicate

We might kiss,
When we are alone,
When nobody's watchin',
I might take ya home.
We might make out,
When nobody's there,
And it's not that we're scared,
It's just that it's delicate.

So why d'ya fill my sorrow,
With the words you borrow,
From the only place that you know,
And why d'ya sing hallelujah,
If it means nothing to ya,
Why d'ya sing with me at all?

We might live,
Like never before,
When there's nothing to give,
Well how can we ask for more?
We might make love,
In some sacred place,
The look on your face,
Is delicate.
Probably one of the nicest make out songs. Apart from the usual chill out/coldplay/Norah Jones/alicia key's shit. Damien Rice is good! But whoever makes out with music? I don't know. Me? Hahaha.
I can't get to sleep. Tossed and turned in bed for almost an hour. Decided to come online. Drinking coffee 2 hrs before you sleep is a grave mistake. I've gotta wake up early tmr for Summer sch briefing, and after which, i'll probably have a 3 hrs break. And i don't know what the hell i'm gonna do during my break.
I just realised that i'm quite a private person. I don't like ppl coming into my room. I don't like ppl using my computer. Not because i have porn (no i don't), but i don't like them looking into my bookmarks etc. And i don't like ppl looking at the stuff on my table.
Lately, i've been ignored by a buddy. Lets call him Q. Its annoying. I swear i didn't even do anything wrong! And he just ignores me blatantly for no rhyme or reason. Fucking men and their moods. I tried being friendly, and he gave me this hostile attitude. I tried striking conversation, and all he could was give me stupid replies, or even monosyllabic replies. WTF man. What did i do? Ah whatever. I'm not giving a shit. But i'm just pissed at the fact that someone, a guy could act like that for no reason! Wuss.
Did some reading up on Immunology just now. I'm abit worried now, cuz I don't know whats going on. Oops? Its okay, i make sure i will before i sit for any exams.

Finally got my life back on track. Its back to more running and less eating now. Went for my usual evening jog. Enjoyed it alot, now that i can jog with my MP3 player. From tomorrow, no more junk food. No more heavy meals.
I think i've changed. I'm no longer that in-depth person anymore. I'm shallow. Where heart-to-heart stuff are concern, i don't exactly give a fuck (hey girlfriends! i'm not talking about you guys!). When someone tells me how they want to fall in love, or their plans when they find a gf, i don't give a fuck too. When someone tells me they're happily in love, i tell them "good for you". When someone tells me they'll rather be attached than single, i tell them to think twice, and choose the latter. In short, i'm aloof and non-chalant if someone tells me about their romantic relationship, their perfect significant halves yada yada. Well, its because i don't believe in love anymore honey! Maybe for now. Till the next guy come into my life. I promise he'll have a hard time.
So, have i changed, or am i just being delusional here? (not because its frigging 2.52am)
Stupid hammie just a small extra role in mediacorp and they pay $10/hr. Basket! They should ask me instead, because i really can act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home