STRIP @ Chinablack
There's only one reason why i blog at such an ungodly hour. Same as last night. I'm waiting for my hair to dry. Silly old me. If you wanna tell me that i could use a hairdryer, instead of being such a bimbo. Now fuck off. For one, my hair is akin to hay you find in stables. For another, hair dryer's magnetic field causes cancer.
Got back from Science Bash. Glad everything went well. The pageant wasn't too bad. Tickets sales..well.. not too bad either. Didn't stay for long as my friends wanted to leave. Cabbed back. Good thing we're all East-Siders. I was the last to go home, and had a nice talk with the cab driver. He's so nice i swear. Like telling me how i should be careful when i club, or be wary of ppl, as they might spike my drink etc. Haha. He sounds just like my parents. And he even told me to be careful when i go upstairs. Yeah lah, i ran upstairs again. Happy?
Okay clubbing music. Okay ppl. I had fun at least. Before and during the bash. Below are the pictures. I seriously think i need to go back on my diet regime. Fucking putting on weight i think. Eat little, excercise more! URGH. And get back my tan! I swear i've been eating tonnes of junk food. I'd rather not eat at all than to eat junk food. This is annoying. 5km tomorrow!!
Flirting tips #83
If you notice someone looking at you, well..(and if you think he's okay looking), you look back at him. Maintain eye contact for 3 seconds. I dont mean 1,2,3. Its 1000, 2000, 3000. And you'll at least get a smile back from him. Then you can smile back. And if you don't get a smile back, then you really suck lah.
Tried and tested. Only singletons need try.
p/s: i'd rather dance alone, or with my girlfriends than to grind with a fugly guy. Unlike some ppl who are desperate enough to pick an F-grade cherry. Haha. (only some will know what i'm talking about hor hobs?)

3 Comments:
fool, it's not 3 seconds, it's 4 seconds. haha you must be like me, i smile at everyone, including girls, unless i'm in a fowl mood or when i'm in a 'i'm untouchable' mood. p.s even though u've lost weight, ur still fat pig.. hobs.
omg I must comment again. yes it's damn sickening, as long as someone has a pussy, they'll dance with or make out with the girls. eh who did you dance with? ahahha
3 seconds! Haha. I only smile when they smile back. But if they're ugly, i wont even bother. Cuz i'm saving them for you. See what a nice friend i am.
And oh dear hobs, you can have that "marriedman"
Post a Comment
<< Home