Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Grades

Wah lau eh.
Another string of Bs again. KNN.
And i got the exact same grade as last sem. The fucking CAP is stagnant! Its not moving up!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!

I've got 2 more sems to get 3.5! And then i'll be an honours student

Fucking NUS just offered direct-honours course for life sci. What a bitch. Good for all those stupid guys (our batch), going in this coming sem, cuz you guys dont have to work your ass off for CAP 3.5 to do honours.

Wah, B+ for Bahasa. Good? Hobs, thanks for telling me i can speak better malay than you, cuz i really believe i can. HAHA. Apa kabar???????

And 2 unexpected B-. Phew. I thought i was gonna ta bao (repeat the module) Experimental Biochem ( i got like 37% and 42% for both the test that constitutes 30% each). Miracle or not? I think my Mor A project was well done thats why. Who ever wants to know what my Pseudomonas MorA project was all about, feel free to let me know. Heh.

And a B- for Molecular bio. I bloody got 35% for the stupid test that constitutes 40% of my grade can. Wah lauuu. What a feat. At least i don't see any Cs. GRRRRR

Next sem! CAP3.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!

Okay, i'm not that happy about the grades. Then again, i deserve it. Cuz i didn't study much this sem, lack focus, couldn't concentrate, channelled my energy into wrong things. wtf lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home