Saturday, June 25, 2005

I think.

i'm suffering from severe exhaustion ever since SCAMP. 5 hours of sleep everyday. My day stars at 7am and ends at 2am. Go do the math.

Everyone at home is driving me up the wall. They make me wanna rebel even more. And i'll show to them what i'm capable of. I don't recall talking to anyone at home today, except my dad. hmm..i don't recall seeing my brothers too. Whatever. I'd rather move out and live by myself. And no one will use the 'i-do-your-laundry' threat against me everytime we quarrel. Thats how annoying she is. Laundry. big deal.

I actually have to go give tuition tmr. fuck. If the kid ever pisses me off again like last week, i'm so not gonna give him face. and i swear i'll storm out of his house.

I've been experiencing this throbbing feeling in my head since yesterday. And the alcohol just made it worse.

i have a million photos to post. But right now, i'm tired enough to sleep without having to tap on my emotions. I think alcohol makes me sleep better.

So goodnight one and all.

Dear Hobs: Chin up. And stop being an unhappy bitch. You wouldn't wanna remain like that for the rest of your life do you? That sounds pretty screwed. I prefer the old you.

Dear girlsfriends: I miss all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. You and you and you and you and you and you and you.

Dear God: I haven't been good have I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home