Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I think...

you never really know who's reading your blog
or who's busy technorati-ing you these days

Such scary ppl lurking ard the cyber world. tsk tsk.

I really wonder why ppl are still interested in my blog, when all i do is blog about my mundane life, or random stuff. And to top it off, i even post really random pictures.
These ppl must be really bored.

Stay tuned for my random pictures tmr, becuz blogger's being a bitch today.

On a sad sad note, i suspect i'm suffering from a symptom called Archiles Tendinitis
See what running and stupid safety lab shoes can do to your feet.

The boss is giving a seafood/mediterranean buffet dinner treat at the hotel intercontinental this week.
I wonder how many km i have to run to shed off all the junk i will be eating then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home