Another week gone by
Blogger can certainly be a bitch at times.
The damn website took donkey years to load last night, i gave up and went to bed.
Now, i've forgotten what i wanted to blog about.
Anyway, I'm feeling so queasy right now, like all the flatulence and shit. Urgh. Antacids!!!
So, Jeevan asked me out for supper, together with the gang. At first i agreed, but now, i'm feeling too tired and queasy to go. And if it's gonna be prata, all the more i won't go.
I've been busy working my ass off at the gym. Haha. Sounds like a joke to you? Well, it is true. I hit the gym at least 3 times a week, doing 40 intensive mins of cardio, which includes running on the treadmill at an insane speed of 9.5, and working out on the cross trainer at an insane level of 10. I know i sound mad. But hey, i'm pretty chuffed with myself. My stamina has definitely improved, and i've discovered that the 'mind over matter' theory is indeed true.
I don't know whether i've lost weight. Or maybe i have, i'm not sure, cuz my face seems less chubby as compared to gross graduation day. Gawd. Like i always say, weight, like age is only a number.
I'm not really bothered by this thing called weight. As long as i like what i see in the mirror, it's good enough for me.
Well, things are going quite okay in the hospital. It's not like one of those bank/desk boundjobs i had, whereby i dragged myself out from my, i cursed every damn Monday, i pulled my hair out,. Heh. In fact, i love the ppl at my work place.
I've got a stupid plaster on my left pinky. Some stupid cut which i got mysteriously. Hence, i'm keep making tonnes of typo errors.
TGIF
It's Saturday tmr!
I can't wait till X'mas!
*beams*
p/s: I've got one wisdom tooth growing at my lower jaw.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home