Wednesday, June 07, 2006

You made my day

Today seems to be a pretty nice and good day for me.
Was talking to Mike (yes the sydney one) for a while on MSN, then the next thing i know, my phone was beeping.
Aww..a call from him all the way from sydney (POALS dont even call me! BAH, except Nutters. Heh), because he couldnt stand doing his accounting homework.
Such a sweet gesture.
Funny how talking over the phone with him was quite a walk in the park, considering the fact that we didn't talk alot in front of our friends way back in sydney. Those ppl kept making fun of us, and it got kindddda awkward.

Oh well, im not even thinking of doing LDR man.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I'm sorry for being such a crappy friend. If you have Skype I'll call you. :) Anyway, you are still loved. That's the main thing you should know anyway heh.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger grace said...

heheh. aww moe joe. I love you tooo!!! We'll celebrate your bday when you're back
=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home