Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Week 2

The week started off really well.
With me going for 2 days of staff orientation. It is exactly like your JC orientation, only shorter
Ice breakers, talks about the various departments, evaluations, new friends, tour ard the hospital, and CCAs (i kid you not). Enough to make these 2 days really enjoyable. For once, the partially introvert me has now metamorphosised (is there even such a word?) into a full fledge extrovert.

So, im still contemplating which CCA i should join. I should say ECA in this case. Tennis, gardening club, or running club?
Life here is so much more fun than uni. How strange is that.

Like Uni, they have bazarrs too. Free health screening, DnD, family Day, free classes (yoga, tennis, flower arrangement?????), and nice gyms too. HEHHH.

Just got back from a long jog. Damn good. I usually don't jog this late, because i really can't see at night. Night blindness can!

Next week, i have quite abit to accomplish.
I need to meet up with many ppl. I miss them so much.

And of course, i have to drop by the bank this weekend, to find out the tuition fee loan status. Can't believe i'm expected to pay my sch fees loan by myself. 10 knn thousand dollars. Better start planning my money tonight. Just exactly how much is the average monthly allowance do parents get from a working adult? I think i better start footing my own hp bills too. No more freeebies.

Welcome to the working world/thredhold of adulthood, Grace!

On a happier note, I'm back to writing diaries/journals.
I'm starting to collect movie ticket stubs too.
Its like a start of a new life or something. hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home