Sunday, June 11, 2006

Whooppeeeee

My weekends are so precious to me. It means more sleep, more enjoyment, more shopping, and more eating.

This weekend was fabulous. Met up with Sydney people for dinner, then went over to someone's place to watch soccer. Me watch soccer? no way. i went along, but ended up talking cock to a non-soccer fan there. just got back, and im dead beat.

This weekend, i have the entire house and car to myself. Parents + my bf & gf went Genting. The other brother went KL for a rugby game. Right.

Pretty cool to live alone actually.
Tonnes of freedom (read:you can bring anyone back home), no one's gonna nag at you if your clothes are on the floor, or if you don't cap the toothpaste. I like this whole living alone idea. Should fufil it someday by moving out.

So now that i've started working, i think i've experienced a little change in lifestyle. With me getting a pretty good pay (which i dont think i should disclose here), i have so much spending power now. Something i never really had. It's not that i am more spendthrift than before, but i feel that i don't have to think twice so much as compared to last time, when i was a poor student.

I don't think twice about eating at restaurants. In fact, i want to eat at restaurants! My meals during the weekdays are from the canteen! I can shop as much as i want. I know i sound materialistic. But i'm not. You will understandwhen you start earning for your money.
And, i think its best i date someone who enjoys eating at fancy restaurants, and not the damn food court. Yucks.

Going JB next next next weekend.
I can't wait!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I miss going to JB, so many things have changed. Hahahahahahahahaha I UNDERSTAND WHY U HATE FOODCOURTS LAH. SEEING U SOON FAT GRACE. HOBS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home