Talking Cock and Sing Along
Today, i was complaining to Bud about me being single for quite sometime. And the reason he gave me was because i'm fussy, thats why i'm still single.
Wah liew.
Cannot be fussy meh.
Frankly, it's really not hard finding any Tom, Dick Harry to be your bf. Of course you want the perfect person to be your bf right, why should i compromise my expectations? I don't see anyone who fits the bill, then obviously i won't go pursue a rship with him. Duh
And lately, i realised that i'm always attracted to the wrong type of guys.
Guys who are really really gentlemanly, really smart, have this special chivalry and posesse this special charisma.. are the type of guys i'm not interested in. Or rather, can't find this special connection with. I don't know why. Is that why they always say nice guys finish last? Yes i admit, they are way way way way toooooo nice. And maybe thats why i find it abit boring. You know, the dating phase is supposed to be interesting, filled with suspense, mystery and unpredictabilities.. Nice guys usually make the dating phase predictable, boring, and very routine. Where is the supplies! (surprise)
Yeah, i know yoou're probably cursing me now saying "But i thought you like nice guys who are gentlemen, and smart blah blah blah". Haha. Actually, im not sure myself. Okay, maybe i like nice guys, but not too nice guys. I don't like too perfect guys also, because they make me so conscious of myself that i can't even bring myself to act silly in front of them. I gotta be so prim and proper on dates and stuff. Sometimes, being too prim all the time can be really tiring. I'm not really that extreme perfectionist, but to go out with a guy who makes sures the dates go perfectly well all the time..can be a little intimidating. Cut some slack man!
I just need someone who can make me comfortable with who i am.
I realised i'm not that comfortable with that many guys.
this is really weird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home