A dozen smiles no sweeter than others.
A poem written by one of my friends to all of us who made his Sydney trip so wonderful.
Along with the crowd, 12 strangers boarded
QF32 was heading for down under
Its miraculous how the magic really started
The cohesiveness was an eighth world wonder.
Cooking, Partying, Beach-ing and Bonding
Days after Days, 42 elated ones
A physical dream we were living
Before the weeks counted itself to months
And our numbered days began unsuspectingly
The memories locked, the reality awaits
Gone will be Coogee. Bondi and the City
12 pals boarded QF5, for home it heads.
Sydney time the watch reads in denial and persistence
As I pondered what well be doing in that momentary instance
Theres always Ryan to plan it all.
And JunXiong for company. naps in shopping mall.
Weilin and Eilieen probably stocking up their cellar
Victor, Jinson, frying luncheon for dinner
Shanice, our daily feast shed be whipping
And if I were Mel, the rice Ill be steaming
While Yew Mun sits in his room, typing and reading
I peeped out the window, hmm to Gracy Ill be waving
And for all the times I chat with Cecilia. all night. all day.
Those were the days. Those were the days.
A dozen smiles no sweeter than others.
Awww..ain't he sweet?
Told you we love each other that much after Sydney
And i've also got a picture collage done by another friend, capturing all the wonderful memories in Sydney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home