Rubbish again
I have a friend called Weili (hi dude are you reading this now?) who is a blur cock. He keeps asking me questions about NUS. Hey! i don't remember being that blur when i was a freshie! Heh. Good thing that blur cock has me! Im the one clearing his damn doubts! Maybe i should start charging him for every question he asks! (and if ever i do charge u $1 for every question, i would probably earned $100 by now!) And rent my textbooks to him! Oh no wait, we made a pact, he agreed to lend me his hostel as a store room.
This is just one of the rubbish that i think of at night because i can't get to sleep.
Goodnight one and all.
On a side note: I have nice beautiful hair now. I think i can appear on one of those DIY hair dye boxes. HEHEHE.
I keep getting hang nails. Fucking pisses me off!
FYI: Hang nails are those stupid little things sticking out from the side of your nails. They hurt when you try to pull it out.
Question: How do i prevent hang nails????????

1 Comments:
oei... y are u spamming mi???
Post a Comment
<< Home