
Belle & Me. I swear concealers can be a bitch sometimes!

Me & My bitching partner. No need for introduction

All of us

Some dance again!


Me and the AC girls. Sharon, Maggie, Emilia

HAHA. Nice candid shot. A very shocked Nic! And scary Maggie

BMT Buddies

And one unglam shot.

Honeydew!

KNN! why his complexion so nice one! Even though he perspires so much

Us at Macdonalds. the concealers being a bitch again.

1 Comments:
In-laws kill pregnant woman for not having sons
We shy away these days from blogging tragedy. But I couldn't let this one go ... Shop top brands such as Seventh Generation, Mustela and California Baby .
Good stuff! You have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a the lord's prayer blog. It pretty much covers the lord's prayer related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home