Friday, July 08, 2005

Part of My Life

2am: sleeping time
7.50am: I wake up and get ready for work
8.20am: I leave the house
9.00am: I reach the office
11.00am: I go for coffeebreak
12.30pm: I get fidgitive
1.00pm: My lunch time and i stay away from carbo cuz they make me tired
3.00pm: I get really bored. And get myself another coffee
5.00pm: I can't wait to knock off
5.30pm: I leave the damn office
5.40pm: I'm on the train to Pasir Ris
6.30pm: I give tuition
8.30pm: Tuiton ends
9.00pm: I reach home, change into jogging entire and leave house again
9.30pm: End of jogging
10.00pm: Dinner, or no dinner
11.00pm: I shower and go online after that
2.00am: Sleep.

Where the fuck did my energy come from? But when i sleep, i really go into a deep sleep.
Hmm..dear hobbies, i dont have as many pics of you because i'm not as narcissistic as to take pics of myself in different directions, but same background (spongebob). Hahah. But i will post more pics of my friends too!

I was talking to an ex-classmate of mine last night, and i was just telling him how i've lost faith in LOVE. Yes, that bloody thing that hurts according to Nazareth (LOVE HURTS). So he suggested that i go into an open relationship, like himself (but not with him of course) because he has stopped believing in love too. haha. the wonders of breakups. Hmm...interesting suggestion. I wonder how its gonna be like. Heh. Oh well, to the next nasty jerk who comes into my life, don't say i didn't warn you, but i might just hurt you if you're not nice enough. No one deserves to be hurt. But if you're not nice, then you fucking deserve it.

School is starting soon. I regretted not applying for internship at IMCB (Institute of Molecular & Cell Biology) at the Biopolis. In fact, come to think of it, i can't picture myself doing research, wearing lab coat everyday, not being able to doll up for work, the guys there aren't that attractive either. Science GEEK! blah blah. How leh? hmm...my biggest fear is that i will get a job thats totally not related to my degree. Hah. Now that would be quite a joke.

Oh im not at Indochine today..because..hmm..i dont know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home