The attack of the virus
Got a couple of pics to post, but i'm too sick and tired to do anything. Will do them when i'm feeling better.
Right now, i'm having the worst fever of my life. I spent 25mins in the bathroom, bathing myself with hot water. The hottest temperature, because i was feeling fucking cold like never before. And for a moment, i really wanted my dad to bring me to the clinic/hospital because the throbbing feeling in my head is unbearable, the fucking body aches, the being so colddddd, but he's soundly asleep. I can now wear that thick Roxy PullOver at home. Wah lau eh. I get super paranoid when i get fever. I've heard of ppl getting brain damage because of fever. I hope the panadol works. If not.. too bad?
Just last night, i felt queasy, because of the damn popcorn. Popcorn gives you fever? Huh? I don't know. Or either that, Nic passed the virus to me.
I'm still waiting for my hair to dry. And if you may ask why i still wash my hair despite feeling cold, well, thats because i never go to bed without washing my hair. Even if i did, i would change the pillow case. Thats how particular i am, and thats why i don't like ppl sitting on my bed where i put my head. Urgh. So don't. And hugging my pillows is a big NO NO! Don't you dare Hobs, or i'll steal all your Happy Meal Toys that you collect from your house!
I doubt i could go to work tmr. Must be the horrendous late nights. 5 hours of sleep everyday. You'll be surprised that you fall sick with minimal sleep. Cuz during sleeping, antibodies in our system replenishes itself.
Whee. Thanks to good ol' Munners, i can dare say that i'm not a even afraid of his bad temper. He can PMS on me for all i care, but i think he's way nicer now. I've 'cope' 2 Foo Fighters album from him, Desperate Housewives, Lost, Incubus albums, John Mayer and alot more. His comp is damn super lah! I threatened to scratch his toyota if isn't nice to me! ROAR!
Dear Hobs, behave yourself when you're at Zouk. Thats what i always do lor! Heh. No more monkey business.
Nim&Moe: Have fun in KL, cuz i'll be at Batam this Sunday if Mel doesn't back out, and that i get well!
Nehu: heh! great seeing you today! I won't forget your MP3s in the phone. HAHAHHAHA.
i'd rather get muscle aches than fever body aches anytime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home