goodbye tummy
I'm a little annoyed at the current situation at home. To date, no one wants to talk to me, except my Dad. Today, i tried making small talks with my mom and she ignored me. WTF? How can anyone be that petty. And dinner is just plain bad. Its either i skip dinner, or eat out. The awkward silence is just BAD. Enough said. And i'm feeling so fucked up
I'm very very disturbed by some stuff
On a side note, exactly 2 years ago, I was at Sports Camp, in this OG called Bashy. I was a tad miserable on the first day because i didn't know anyone. The girls were okay, the guys were okay too, but i can't seem to click that well with many. And i missed someone real bad. Yeah Bah. Whatever. Thats so ancient. Urgh...
Dear Fatty Hobs, Yes! I've lost 1.5kg in 2 days! I beat you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i can't seem to pinch much from my tummy now. Am i good or what? Don't tell me its water losss. ITS NOT!!!Hobs, stop eating so much you fat pig!.. Today i read a magazine, and some women lost 15kg. Hmm..if i were to lose 15kg, i'll be underweight and anorexic, but i'm not okay!. More stringent diets to come. Oh shit. i hate parties and buffet! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. And i have one party coming up on Saturday. Oh man!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home