The difference
I get mixed feelings whenever i see old pictures.
I feel bitter and sad and everything just makes me sour like fuck. It dampens the mood.
Yet, i don't wanna delete nor burn those pictures as i believe they were indeed good perfect memories of the past.
So what now? Keep the pictures but don't look at them?
Fucked up.
On a brighter note, looking at old pictures dated back then in 2002 made me realise that i look way better than before. Hah. Now that should make me happpy.
There's a particular type of guys which i find queer. I may be their buddies and they can treat me like a guy, but i wish they didn't go to the extent of telling me their stupid sexual experiences, escapades with a whore/ex-gfs, or even tell me when they're gonna jerk off or what they jerk off too. I'm remotely interested, unless you're hot and i want you! What the hell! I'm a girl afterall. Where is the fine line man! And they can forget about getting into my pants. That is utterly GROSS! I will kick their ass and make sure that they're sorry!
Sometimes, being buddies with guys is fun. But not when they start their sexual nonsense. It turns me off! Pfft!
Of course, hanging out with my girlfriends is fun as well! But its an entirely different sort of fun. With girls, you bitch, laugh, bitch again, and bitch again and again. hehe. And with guys, you basically talk cock and tell lame jokes and give stupid suggestions like : break a couple of glassware, and record the sound, bring the recording to ikea, and play that recording loudly so everyone gets a shock.
Get what i mean?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home